Pacific Northwest Bridge Inspectors' Conference
April 19 - 21, 2011
Red Lion Hotel On The River, Jantzen Beach, Portland
- The states of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, and the FHWA are jointly hosting the 2011 Pacific Northwest Bridge Inspectors’ Conference.
- The conference provides a forum for bridge inspectors and managers to share information, innovations, ideas, and best practices.
- Additional opportunity will be provided for attendees to gain a current federal perspective on the implementation requirements of the NBIS.
Who Should Attend?
- The audience is intended for: city, county, state, federal, and consultant bridge inspectors and bridge managers who participate in the collection, interpretation, and reporting of bridge inspection data.
- Washington State University’s Continuing Education Units are available for this training.
For more information, please contact Dana Colwell at Dana.Colwell@wsu.edu or 253.507.8506.
- Online Registration
Portland, OR 97217